Currently, the Frisco Chapter is comprised of over 100 Patronesses (mothers), approximately 150 Ticktockers (daughters), and nearly 40 Sustainers. NCL is designed as a small group leadership program. Keeping the grade levels small is key to our program’s success. Our membership drive timeline begins in Fall of the 6th grade year and it is a 6 year commitment.
NCL is a sponsorship organization, which means a Prospective member needs to be sponsored by a current member of the Chapter she wishes to join. The mandatory Sponsor to Intent form is due November 30th of the daughter’s (Ticktocker) 6th grade year; therefore, it is best to secure a sponsor prior to the start of the daughter’s 6th grade year. As a result of the great interest in our league, all of our chapter’s classes are closed to new members after the initial membership drive to keep class sizes manageable.
Additional specifics of membership in the Frisco Chapter include:
1. Applications for membership shall be accepted only during the annual membership selection period.
2. Prospective members shall be sponsored by Active members. Provisional and Sustainer members in good standing in the Chapter the Prospective member wishes to join may co-sponsor Prospective members. The sponsor should have known the Prospective member personally for six months or longer.
3. Members shall reside within the Frisco Chapter boundaries.
4. Prospective members shall only apply to one chapter.
5. Final selection shall be made by the Chapter Board of Directors upon the recommendation of the Chapter Membership Committee.
Please note: Securing a sponsor and/or inquiring about membership does not guarantee membership in the Chapter.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at email@example.com.